Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Dont ya wish you still had your toys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dont ya wish you still had your toys

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=2467&rd=1

    Dear God fellas, I wish I had never played with my toys, just left em in the package.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dont ya wish you still had your toys

    Cobra owns G.I. Joe....anyway I still collect Transformers and Marvel Legend toys

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dont ya wish you still had your toys

    I was checking out the constructicons earlier, sounds juvenile but its a part of my childhood, I was in awe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The dinobots were pretty ill too. I think the only one i didnt have that I always wanted was soundwave. He was a cool ass toy.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dont ya wish you still had your toys

    I have a bunch of the Star Wars action figures out of the plastic that I will sell if anyone is interested.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dont ya wish you still had your toys

    Same reply here as on the previous one, except Star Wars in place of GI Joe [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dont ya wish you still had your toys

    gettin ready to get even more He-Man figured to add to my collection in about 5 hours, found a bunch on Ebay with 30 some figures in it..
    soon as i get paid, im thinkin about gettin another set thats on there, has both castles and pretty much every one of the figurines..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #7
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dont ya wish you still had your toys

    ummmmmmm i used to have that same exact toy standing up on a book case in my room with a gun in his hand. had duke and rock and roll up in one of them stuffed animal nets with a gun facing down at him........... *SIGH* i miss the good ol days. oh and by the way, if anyone wants to buy some gi joes i have seriously almost every one ever made with or without the danged broken thumbs. *sigh* again
    Cant we all just get along?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dont ya wish you still had your toys

    Hmmmm I'd almost buy some of them just to have them, but the problem is everybody that sells things like that looks to make good money on them.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •